Re: [science-iwg] Science WG logo

Thanks Mike!

Can you provide a couple of examples of things we shouldn't do with the logos so that we can get a better idea of the restrictions?

Jay

On Mar 12, 2014 10:13 PM, "Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/03/2014 8:00 PM, Andrew Ross wrote:
This bug archives a copy of our fresh new Science Working group logo:

Just a reminder that as an Eclipse Working Group logo, this falls under the logo guidelines at [1], which says in part (highlights added). Up to you guys, but I just thought you should know.
Proper Usage of Eclipse Working Group Names and Logos

The names and logos of the Eclipse Foundation Working Groups (WG) are, to the extent possible, trademarks of the Eclipse Foundation and should be identified as such. (Please see proper notice and attribution below). Use of WG trademarks are restricted to identifying the WGs and their deliverables, as applicable.

Each WG may, at its discretion, develop guidelines for use of the WG trademarks or their derivatives, as applicable, by third parties. These guidelines will be referenced in Appendix A of this document and shall be consistent with these Guidelines for Eclipse Logos and Trademarks.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/legal/logo_guidelines.php