Re: [science-iwg] Our Logo!

Andrew,

Cool logo, I look forward to its presence fertilizing interest in those not already interested J

Matt

From: Philip Wenig [mailto:philip.wenig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 March 2014 06:42
To: science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [science-iwg] Our Logo!

Great news :-)

Am 11.03.2014 21:04, schrieb Torkild U. Resheim:

Great idea Jay! We'll find a way to chip in too.

Torkild

Sendt fra min iPad

Den 11. mars 2014 kl. 20:20 skrev Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>:

Andrew,

It would be really awesome if we could get someone to print us off a bunch of stickers with the logo that we could pass around at EclipseCon.  I'm willing to chip in to help cover costs if anyone else wants to do it and assuming we have enough time.

Jay