Re: [science-iwg] Logo contest phase 2

Hi Everyone,

A friendly reminder of this. I'd like to wrap up these rankings by end of day today to move on to the final round.

Go here to add your rankings: http://bit.ly/swglogo

Thank you to those that provided feedback already.

Matt, Ola, Tim... if you would, please rank all the options.We appreciate your time and efforts to do so. Thanks!

Andrew