Re: [science-iwg] YouTube videos for NiCE

Philip,

That would be a really fun tutorial. I'm game.

What did you have in mind, something at EclipseCon NA? The abstract deadline is in a few weeks. We could swing it.

It would be cool to see the participants assemble a sort of montage of their own stuff as part of the tutorial, every participant contributing something.

Jay

-----
Jay Jay Billings
Computational Scientist