Re: [science-iwg] SWT XYGraph goes to Eclipse Nebula Visualization

Hi Xihui,

that's a pitty, but we'll maybe see us on one of the next conferences. Anyhow, we'll have a BoF on Wednesday:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/science-so-damned-boring-and-eclipse-rich-client-platform-really-sucks

Wim maybe joins this BoF too. In my opinion, other science related projects have a high demand on visualization tools. Thousand hanks for your efforts :-).

Cheers
Philip