Re: [science-iwg] ECE 2013 - Science WG BoF

Hi Anne,

thanks :-).

Best
Philip

Am 11.10.2013 04:59, schrieb Anne Jacko:
Hello Philip,

Thank you -- I have updated the BoF with your description:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/science-so-damned-boring-and-eclipse-rich-client-platform-really-sucks

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788 (cell)

On Oct 10, 2013, at 6:42 AM, Philip Wenig wrote:

Hi Anne,

here the summary for the Science Working Group BoF:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/science-working-group

Science is so damned boring and the Eclipse Rich Client Platform really sucks!

Congratulations, you've proceeded to read further on. A lot of research facilities and companies utilize the Eclipse RCP technology to calculate and visualize their data sets. There are Physicists, Biologists, Chemists, Linguists and many more. It's a world where the future is designed and more impressively, the Eclipse RCP is a major toolkit in this area. Hence, feel free to join us or to have a look a the Science WG wiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Science_IWG

You can also contact Ralph or Philip directly:

Ralph Müller (ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Philip Wenig (philip.wenig@xxxxxxx)

We're looking forward to see you at the BoF. Science isn't as boring as it seems :-)!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< snap

Best
Philip
--