Re: [science-iwg] Update - Poster Session ECE2013

Hi Werner,

I believe the "DemoCamp in Trondheim" is what you mean? If so I'll be there.

Hilsen Torkild

Den 7. sep. 2013 kl. 00:17 skrev UOMo <uomo@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Philipp/all,

Thanks for the update.
While I don't have to work on a poster then;-) there are at least one or two projects/posters I am involved in, especially BfR/STEM. I don't know, if the STEM talk was in the conference program, but I am not speaking, thus the only place to meet with other IWG members will be at the poster session which I recall is usually in the expo (and you don't need a conference pass to go there;-)

If it is necessary to get some kind of access to the expo, I hope we find a way to meet there. If Torkild who kindly hosted the DemoCamp Roskilde about a week ago was there personally, I would also love to see him again and speak a bit longer than we had after my talk;-D

Last but not least the makers of Elexis are likely to be there, too, and I'd be more than happy to introduce them to some of you. In the unlikely event there is no way to see the posters, well then we'd have to meet for a beer after the conference day. I'll be in town (Stuttgart) but not be at the conference if I'm not speaking. Need to make up for the 2 weeks of JavaOne this month, so it is good not to waste time during the day.

CU there or some at JavaOne,

Werner Keil Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Java Godfather

Twitter @wernerkeil |#EclipseUOMo |  @JSR354 | #DevOps

Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

* JavaOne US 2013: Sep 23-26 2013, San Francisco, USA. Werner Keil, JCP EC Member, JSR 351/354 EG Member will co-present "Java Identity Management", "Java Security", "JSR 354"