[science-iwg] Update - Poster Session ECE2013

Hi folks,

thanks again for the overwhelming feedback for the Science WG poster session at the EclipseCon Europe 2013!
We only have limited space, hence the following posters will be presented:

Torkild U. Resheim    SIMA
Ola Spjuth    Bioclipse
Doreen Seider    DLR
Matt Gerring    DAWN
Matthias Filter    BfR
Michael Krappmann    RiskIdent
Philip Wenig    Overview Science-WG

Due to the limited space, I'll resign to present a poster about OpenChrom, but I'll prepare an overview poster with the scope and the outlook of the Science WG. You'll get a preview midmonth September.

The poster size is set to DIN A0.

Initially, we thought about to have a corporate identity (a unique logo and poster design). After some discussions, we decided to skip this for the current session. Hence, everyone is responsible to design his/her own poster. But we should discuss on the ECE how to create a CI.

Cheers,
Philip

--
Dr. Philip Wenig