Re: [rt-pmc] RAP 3.7 release review request

Thanks, Gunnar, for the quick reply!

Regards,
Markus

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 at 13:01, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/

On Dec 12, 2018, at 12:31, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear RT PMC members,

once again, our request for a PMC approval including a +1 from the RT PMC for our RAP 3.7 release:

Our IP log has been approved [1], and this small RAP 3.7 update includes a few bug fixes, some enhancements of our file dialog implementation, and a fix for the upcoming changes in one of the next Firefox versions.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

--

###
EclipseSource Group

http://eclipsesource.com

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Lammstrasse 21, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883