[rt-pmc] ECF 3.14.0 PMC approve request

Hi,

ECF is having a minor release (3.14.0) for Photon, and since Platform depends upon ECF filetransfer we need to complete our minor release a little early.

The highlights (will be translated to New and Noteworthy)

1) Support for OSGi R7 Remote Services

2) Support for Bndtools-based Remote Services development (changes to ECF RSA impl and Bndtools templates)

3) New Gogo Console commands for RS/RSA usage

4) Fixed bugs

Questions?  LMK.   I would like to get two PMC approvals fairly quickly if possible, so we can be ready for Platform Photon schedule.

Scott

[1] http://eclipseecf.blogspot.com/2018/04/ecf-photon-supports-osgi-r7.html

[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Bndtools_Support_for_Remote_Services_Development

[3] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Gogo_Commands_for_Remote_Services_Development