Re: [rt-pmc] Project lead election failed - need help

On 26 Jan 2017, at 22:50, Michael Keith <MICHAEL.KEITH@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just to confirm - I'm not sure where this confusion is coming from - Olaf was installed at as the Gemini Blueprint project lead.

The confusion is coming from the fact that you keep calling it the Gemini project, which it isn’t. As I mentioned above, Gemini Blueprint is NOT the Gemini project.

Oh I see. Then I'm lucky that I'm surrounded by a PMC and EMO that recognized I was missing a detail but still did the right thing. Phew. :)

FWIW, we did discuss merging the sub projects into one back around August last year. That might have been the source for my talk.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/