Re: [rt-pmc] Planning council rep?

Thanks Tom,

I've been attending the monthly meetings and engaging in conversations related to RT and the Eclipse yearly release. However, I'm not actively involved with any RT projects at the moment. This is probably a good time to step down from my role as RT representative on the planning council.

Tom, can you start the process for appointing a new rep?

Cheers,
Ian