Re: [rt-pmc] Gemini-blueprint: Need help reviving the project

Would it be better to attic the project here and let someone fork it to github where it is more likely to pick up more general interest?  I don't know that the overheard of an Eclipse project is desirable when trying to build a community up from scratch.

Or is gemini itself doing fine and it is just a singular component having issues, if that is the case then rolling it into another component would likely be a better option?

just a thought..
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell