Re: [rt-pmc] Runtime platforms on the eclipse download page

Jeff built a dynamic landing page for RT a few years ago, but it's based on old APIs and needs to be updated.

The PMI has something like an all downloads page, e.g.

https://projects.eclipse.org/search/projects?f[0]=im_field_project_techology_types%3A23

With this link, it's filtered on projects that declare themselves to produce Runtime technologies, but it wouldn't be too hard to modify it (or create another page) that lists projects by top-level.

Maybe we can do something more useful with the top-level project download page:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt/downloads

e.g. if you provide a download link in the metadata, visiting this page redirects to that link (current behaviour); otherwise, it displays project logos as download links (or something).

Thoughts?

Wayne