From: Anne Jacko [mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:42 PM
To: rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rt-pmc] Re: Updated EclipseLink 1.1 release review slides

Hi Peter (Doug, RT PMC),

Your review was finalized already, so it's too late to make this
change for EclipseLink 1.1. So you have two choices:

1. Include the JPA 2.0 API in EclipseLink 1.1, as stated.
2. Hold another review for an EclipseLink release that does not
include that API.

The reviews are public because they are about communicating with the
membership. We wouldn't be open and transparent if we say one thing in
the review docuware and then release something different. Let me know
what you want to do -- thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top