Fw: [rt-pmc] Tentative Board Approval for Standardizing eRCP APIs at OSGi

Yes, I have been in contact with Dan Bandera at OSGi. He intends to bring this up at the next OSGi board meeting in August. However, there is some chance he can't make that meeting and in that case discussion would be delayed until September.

Thomas Watson/Austin/IBM

07/28/2008 05:11 PM

cc
Mark Rogalski/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Subject
Re: [rt-pmc] Tentative Board Approval for Standardizing eRCP APIs at        OSGiLink

I expect the person to drive this is Mark Rogalski from the eRCP team.  I contacted Mark and he is supposed to get back with us to set this up.  Mark, have you contacted or heard back from the OSGi board to set something up?

Tom