Re: [rt-pmc] meetings

Eclipse PMC is at 1030ET.  Every other week is fine to start.

Tom, are you ok starting at 0800 your time?

Jeff

Thomas Watson wrote:

That time works for me. But Jeff, isn't that the same time as the Eclipse Platform PMC call? I assume you are still going to attend that.

I prefer every other week to start. We can adjust if we think more is needed.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jochen Krause ---07/16/2008 02:14:03 PM---Works for me. JochenJochen Krause ---07/16/2008 02:14:03 PM---Works for me. Jochen

Jochen Krause <jkrause@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/16/2008 02:14 PM

Re: [rt-pmc] meetings

Works for me.