Re: [rt-pmc] incubating projects

We would actually do the repo structure now. Note that it would actually be something more like

/equinox
	/component1
	/component2
	/incubation
		/monitoring
		/aspects
		/next

Some fo these may have outstanding CQs. I'm not sure. At some point we have to do a creation/move review anyway. It feels better to maintain the incubator status.

Jeff

DOUGLAS.CLARKE@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Jeff,

+1 for moving the incubation work with Equinox.

Would it not make more sense to organize your CVS/SVN at the time of the move to match the future nesting of projects but then just to have a single incubation component within Equinox.

/equinox
	/component1
	/component2
	/incubation
		/platform
		/equinox
		/pde

Then in the future you simply 'promote' each of these areas which for now are simply folders in the incubation component to being incubating sub-projects of equinox. The only thing you would lose in the short term is bugzilla component organization for these (which could be a showstopper if each of these incubating projects has existing bugs).

Doug