[rt-pmc] Re: EclipseLink Graduation/Release review slide deck

Hi Peter.

Slides look great! We would like just one small addition. If your schedule has had any specific milestone dates yet (I didn't see any mentioned in the slides), would you please list the specific dates that were planned and then say whether you met the date exactly, or whether you were early or late?

Also, when you update and return them, would you please send the source file as well? Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx