[recommenders-dev] Help shape our roadmap for Eclipse Photon

Hi recommenders-dev,

Oxygen is out. Now itâs time to plan for Photon. For that we are seeking the communityâs input on two ideas we've been thinking about for while now:

Idea #1: Extend Code Recommenders with a âmachine-learning powered bug detection toolâ, and

Idea #2: Extend Code Recommenders with a "code search engine that takes Eclipseâs (local) code search to the web".

Iâve prepared two Google forms [1,2] that explain these ideas in more detail and are ready to take your feedback.
Iâd greatly appreciate if you could fill them out and let me know your thoughts!

Thank you,
Marcel