Re: [recommenders-dev] Enabling Error Reporting in TACIT

Hi Marcel,

Thanks a lot for all the information. My application is E3 based, so I'll have to build everything from scratch. I however was wondering if it would be possible to add E4 dependencies to the existing application and then use the AERI example as it is?

In fact I did try creating a test E3 application, adding the AERI code to it, and then adding E4 dependency to it. This solved the compile time errors, but the application has been crashing ever since. I wanted to know if this approach of adding E4 dependency acceptable because writing the entire code from scratch seems way too complicated?

Thanks,
Anish