[recommenders-dev] Enabling Error Reporting in TACIT

Hi,

I am a software developer working on TACIT which is an open source Eclipse RCP application created at the Computational Social Science Lab of University of Southern California.

I wish to enable the error reporting in TACIT. I found out inÂthis linkÂthat you could provide the latest information on how the integration is to be done. Could you please share the steps involved with me?

Thanks,
Anish