[recommenders-dev] Enabling Error Reporting in TACIT

Hi,

I am a software developer working on TACIT which is an open source Eclipse RCP application created at the Computational Social Science Lab of University of Southern California.

I wish to enable the error reporting in TACIT. I found out in this link that you could provide the latest information on how the integration is to be done. Could you please share the steps involved with me?

Thanks,
Anish

Back to the top