Re: [recommenders-dev] UI feedback needed

Hi Yasset,

I like your prototypes, good Job!

Most of all i like the first alternative.

I would like to suggest a few sub-alternatives to it:

First, i would try moving the text input field for the custom push branch prefix below the combo box

Second, i would put in the actual branch prefix into the still disabled text field (unless "Other" is selected)

Third, let's make the input field invisible, unless "Other" is selected.

I realize that these ideas are partly mutually exclusive. I am not sure about any of them.
Can you play around with it a bit more?

Thanks again,

Johannes

Yasett schrieb:
Hi!

In the context of Bug 439907, there are some ideas that came up to enhance the 'Add repository' dialog, more specifically, the 'Push branch prefix' section.

Attached to this email you'll find some prototypes. It would be really helpful to know your opinion, and any other ideas would also be appreciated.

Best regards,

Yasett

Johannes Dorn

Codetrails GmbH