Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSoC] News weekly report for 9 July

Hello Andreas,
thanks for your feedback! However I can't see General -> Notifications preference page, I've got only Mylyn -> Notifications. I like the idea if it's convetion in Eclipse to manage notifications from there, but I can not see it anywhere.

Regards,
Pawel

Hi Pawel,

> during last week I've fixed several bugs and implement manual
> adding/removing feeds via preference page.

thanks for the weekly report. Good to see that you are making progress. :-)

One suggestion:

The preference page currently has a "Enable Mylyn Notification ..."
checkbox.

As Notifications are controlled through the General > Notifications
preference page, I would prefer if this checkbox is replaced by a link
like the following

  Configure notifications on the 'Notifications' preference page.

Have a look at the Content Assist > Advanced page, which links to
'Keys', for an example.

What do you think?

Andreas

--