[recommenders-dev] [News Feed] Need help with forcing status bar to update.

Hello,

I work on bug [0] - after disabling News Feed plugin the RSS icon is still shown in status area and dissapears after switching focus to different view. I've tried to force update the status area [1] - lines 84 to 114, however without effect. Anybody knows how to update the status area, so the RSS icon would dissapear immediately? Is it feasible?

Regards,
Pawel Nowak

Back to the top