[recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Status Report for: Visualized Statistics from the Developer Workspace

Hello,

this is the report or the GSoC project „Visualized Statistics from the Developer Workspace“.

Project description: Developer Statistics is an incubator project of Eclipse Code Recommenders that
tracks how developers use their Eclipse IDE. If you ever wanted to find out how you use code completions
or what commands you use most often, Developer Statistics has the answer.

The goal of this project is to analyze some loaded data from the developer workspace: e.g. number of loaded plugins, quantity of EGit commits, loaded tasks in Mylyn etc.
With these statistics the developer could provide an overview of its workspace and maybe find out, how to make more efficient use of the Eclipse IDE.

What I have done:

I have created the first mockups for this project:

Feel free to give me your feedback for this mocks. Suggested improvements?

Next ToDo:
Optimize and finish the mockups.

Feedback:
If you want to install Developer Statistics, look at the update site [1].
Feedback would be really great, please comment on bug 463175 or contact me on the mailing list.

Regards,
Akif

Back to the top