Re: [recommenders-dev] Google Summer of Code 2015

Hi Timur,

>> So, the question is whether you or Akif have any idea what the "other
> nice features" would be?
> That would be my job. I will try to do this until Friday (application
> period already opened).
> So that we have a clear vision for this GSoC project.
> Is that okay?

Sounds fine with me. If someone is willing to step up and do work, no
one's stopping you in an Open Source project. ;-)

>> Where is the Developer Statistics project heading?
> That's me.

Not "who", but "where", i.e., the direction == vision.

Anyway, here's some possible food for thought

- Statistics to your projects
- Statistics from EGit or other Team Providers (# commits)
- Notification-style presentation of statistics (not just in its own dialog)
- Gamification elements

I am not saying that these are all good ideas, but things to think about.

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH