Re: [recommenders-dev] Google Summer of Code 2015

Hi Timur,

> yes that's right, the work on developer statistics was not continued
> since August 2014.
> Last year I have not time for this project, unfortunately.
>
> Therefore I hoped, we can push the project a little bit with an
> additional GSoC project.
> Optimizing the dialog and charts and maybe integrate some other nice
> features.
> And I would try to spend also more time in this project, like mentoring
> and builds a real vision etc.
>
> But if you think that makes no sense, we can cancel the idea.

I think it makes sense *if* there is a clear vision *before* the GSoC
starts. So, the question is whether you or Akif have any idea what the
"other nice features" would be? Where is the Developer Statistics
project heading?

That being said, I'd be willing to help out with infrastructure and
release-engineering tasks (like last year), but won't have much time
beyond that. Sorry.

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH