[recommenders-dev] Google Summer of Code 2015

Hello,

my name is Akif and I have participated last year in Google Summer of Code 2014.
Last year I was involved in the project Developer Statistics, which is an incubator of Eclipse Code Recommenders. That was a really great time. I would like to repeat it this year.

It is possible to participate this year again in Dev Stats?
Last year I have worked on this project: Rich Data Visualization for Developer Statistics.
Maybe we can continue the work on this project?

Regards,
Akif

Back to the top