Re: [recommenders-dev] Jayes Bayes Networking

Hi Uday!

Great to hear!

1. Yes it is supported, look at org.eclipse.recommenders.jayes.io.xmlbif.XmlBifReader / Writer
2. See above ;-)
3. Unfortunately, no, but feel free to write/contribute one. However, Jayes can also read Genie's file format xdsl, and i think Genie has network learning.

Best Regards,

Michael Kutschke