Re: [recommenders-dev] Mockito and Hamcrest libraries cannot be resolved

Madhuranga,

please consider using Eclipse Oomph instead of setting up the projects manually.  See [1], section "Building within the Eclipse IDE“ for a description.

Best,
Marcel

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/c/recommenders/org.eclipse.recommenders.git/about/