Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSoC] Livedoc Weekly Report 06

Hi Patrick,

a Google analytics provider? Sounds interesting, care to elaborate?

Regards,
Michael

Am 11.06.2014 17:04 schrieb "Patrick Gottschaemmer" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi recommenders-dev,
Hi soc-dev,

this is your weekly status report for the GSoC 2014 project Livedoc [XXL].

What happened last week?

Last week (as promised) we released Livedoc 0.10. The current milestone is avaiable here:

http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders.incubator/livedoc/products/milestones/?d

The core features of the 0.10 Release are:

The new features are described (as always) in the documentation:

http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders.incubator/livedoc/docs/milestones/readme.html

What will be (hopefully) done next week?

Next week I will implement an out of the box usecase for Livedoc and start to make Livedoc JDK 8 compatible.
This will be a breaking change, as we (mabye) have to drop the JDK 7 compatibility.

Best regards,
Patrick