Re: [recommenders-dev] Final bits... call for final testing

Hi everyone,

for testing our snippet repository formats, i would like you to specifically test the newest change, which changes the snippet's data format.
To do so, make sure you already have used snipmatch at least once, so that all snippets are on your local harddrive. If you want to do this in a fresh Eclipse installation, please install Code Recommenders from our milestone update site [1].

Next, update to our newest head build from the head update site [2].

Use Snipmatch again, so that the new data format is used. Please check that all snippets are available in the search or snippets view and check your error log for Snipmatch errors/warnings that are GIT related.

If you encounter any issues/errors/warnings, please post them here or open a bug in bugzilla. [3]

Thanks
Johannes

[1] - http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders/updates/milestones
[2] - http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders/updates/head
[3] - https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/describecomponents.cgi?product=Recommenders

Marcel Bruch schrieb:
Recommenders-dev,

Wednesday is our final day for Luna. If you have some time left, please focus on testing the final bits we distribute from the HEAD update site.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Best,
Marcel

Johannes Dorn

Codetrails GmbH