[recommenders-dev] Call for snippets - volunteers needed

Hi recommenders-dev,

you probably noticed that our Luna release (Recommenders 2.1) will feature our first edition of Snipmatch. We are excited about this little experiment and are curious how the community will embrace it. However, to get the most out of Snipmatch, it needs a fair amount of code snippets. Presently, Snipmatch ships with 75 code snippets ranging from Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to SWT. But that’s not enough.

Thus, I’d like to ask you to contribute a couple (3-10) snippets you think would be useful for Snipmatch and Eclipse. The main focus should be on the JRE and language idioms - but we’ll add whatever else you deem interesting :-) There is a blog post [1] that describes how you can contribute snippets to Snipmatch (using Snipmatch) and a view that shows which snippets are already available. If you have any questions regarding the JFace template language or Snipmatch, please reach out to us by mail, jabber or face-to-face.

Your assistance this week is greatly appreciated!

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top