[recommenders-dev] Review Rules for RC2, RC3 & RC4

Hi recommenders-dev,

we are close to the release train code freeze.

From next monday and until RC4, every change set will

(i) need two additional reviewers (= three +1s - one from the author, and two from other committers) before it can be merged.
(ii) In addition, we ask the reviewers to test the change set carefully and verify it has no unexpected side effects.

Committers, please ensure that your bug fixes contain unit tests verifying the new behavior (where possible).
Reviewers, please check for open reviews once a day so that commits don’t stay open for longer than two days.

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top