[recommenders-dev] [soc-dev] [GSoC] Livedoc Weekly Report 04

Hi recommenders-dev,
Hi soc-dev,

this is your weekly status report for the GSoC 2014 project Livedoc [XXL].

What happened last week?

Last week Livedoc 0.9 was successfully released :)
You can find the download links for the current release here:
http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders.incubator/livedoc/products/milestones/?d

With release 0.9 we could close the following bugs:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?classification=Technology&component=Livedoc&known_name=Livedoc%200.9&list_id=9169535&product=Recommenders.Incubator&query_based_on=Livedoc%200.9&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=0.9.0

Furthermore, I've updated the documentation for Livedoc for the new Providers and features, you can find the 0.9 milestone documentation here:
http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders.incubator/livedoc/docs/milestones/readme.html

What will be (hopefully) done next week?

There are three new open bugs which have to be investigated and targeted with a milestone:

Let's see when (and if ;) ) we can fix them.
Thanks to Marcel Bruch for posting these.
And to anyone other: Feel free to post comments on these bugs if you also occur them!

Best regards,
Patrick

Back to the top