[recommenders-dev] Feature Freeze starting on Wednesday, 14.05.

Hi recommenders-dev,

this is a reminder that on Wednesday the feature freeze is in effect. From that time on forward only (i) bug fixes and minor improvements tracked in Bugzilla and (ii) marked with 2.1 target will be fixed. I’d like to ask all committers to start testing the latest head build and in particular the new Snipmatch completion as much as possible. Please report any misbehavior you may find to our Bugzilla component - no matter how tiny it looks like. If you want to fix one of the open issues [1], your patch would be welcome. Just comment on the bug that you are looking into this one.

Thank you!

Best,
Marcel

[1] http://goo.gl/JKNmHm