Re: [recommenders-dev] Simplified Workspace and IDE Setup

Sorry,

totally forgot the worst point discovered this morning:

Eclipse Oomph installations doesn't start anymore after a first usage, while Luna 4.4M6 'fresh & clean' runs fine.
See attachement, does maybe someone know whats going wrong? No further error log in the installation directory.

Best regards,
Patrick