Re: [recommenders-dev] Getting ready for the Google Summer of Code 2014: Your ideas needed

Hi,
Good day. I would like to participate in 2014 GSoC in a project
related to Code Recommenders.

I would like to see the following feature in Code Recommenders:
Adding code example support to the recommended method call. Sometime
we might not sure about the correct use of a method call but if Code
Recommenders also shows an example with the recommendation that can
help to understand the use of that call. Just an idea to share.

I am also interested to work on Usage Data Collection/Proposal Ranking.

Thanks.

-Muhammad Asaduzzaman
Graduate Student
Department Of Computer Science