Re: [recommenders-dev] Need help to collect completion proposals made by code recommenders programetically

Hi Andreas,
Thanks much for the reply. So, if I am checking for the method call
for swing/awt/io framework, I should use this one:
jre-1.0.0-20131027.110325-4-call.zip; Am I right? I am also little bit
curious about the difference between overd (such as
jre-1.0.0-20131026.075223-1-ovrd.zip), overdp, and also selfc
(particularly this one). Can you explain a little bit about them. What
I understand is that Code Recommenders categorizes models (for
recommending method call or recommending what method need to be
override).

If possible, could you please let me know the number of
examples/number of usage samples used to build the method call model
for the following frameworks:
javax.swing;
java.awt;
java.io.
org.eclipse.swt.

I will try to use Code Recommenders 2.0 code base. Thanks again for
your help and support.

-Muhammad Asaduzzaman