Re: [recommenders-dev] Eclipse Code Recommenders - Extenders

Thanks Andreas !
I removed the checkstyle plugin + re-imported the projects and it worked like a charm.
But now it is showing errors in 2 projects.
             > org.eclipse.recommenders.calls.rcp.tests
             > org.eclipse.recommenders.completion.rcp.tests
I attached a screenshot also.

And how I'm supposed to execute a new eclipse runtime to test the plugin ?
The last step says "Start a new Eclipse runtime via the product configuration file located under /etc/eclipse/ide.product". I didn't get it. [1]

In extenders for code recommenders, it mentions to load another target platform ' etc/targets/e42-extender.target.'
How can I get that ?  [1]

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Recommenders/BuildingFromSource
Thanks