[recommenders-dev] Eclipse Code Recommenders - Extenders

hey !

I'm trying to build eclipse code recommenders plugin from source. I followed this method[1]
Since the projects were showing many maven related issues, I tried updating them through maven > update , as a result I got errors(screenshot attached [1.png])

Also there's an error in package declarations of some projects. Am I supposed to rectify them myself or there's a mistake while importing them.(screenshot attached [2.png])

Also I'll be thankful if somoeone could advice me on how to start/think to contribute to code recommenders and in what direction should I go to understand the code well.

Thanks

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Recommenders/BuildingFromSource

Amandeep Singh Mundra
http://about.me/aman.adsm