Re: [recommenders-dev] How good is our code coverage? Sonar, reports now working

Hi Andreas,

Am 10.12.2013 23:34, schrieb Andreas Sewe:
> There's a predefined set of Checkstyle, PMD and FindBugs rules used by
> Sonar. I am not yet sure whether Sonar automatically picks up our
> Checkstyle rules (our Maven build doesn't use PMD or FindBugs yet), but
> it should. I'll look into that. (But maybe there's an experienced Sonar
> user reading this..?)

AFAIK Sonar has it's own set and doesn't pick up any local rules. On the
server the should be a settings page "Quality profiles" where you can
configure the severity of the default rules or deactivate them.

It's one big list combining rules from all "repositories", so you need
to be careful, if you find a checkstyle rule to be disabled, that could
mean an equal rule from one of the other tools might be used instead.

Greetings
-Sascha-

Back to the top