Re: [recommenders-dev] How good is our code coverage? Sonar, reports now working

Hi Michael,

> What does "Rules compliance" mean? Are those rules documented somewhere?

There's a predefined set of Checkstyle, PMD and FindBugs rules used by
Sonar. I am not yet sure whether Sonar automatically picks up our
Checkstyle rules (our Maven build doesn't use PMD or FindBugs yet), but
it should. I'll look into that. (But maybe there's an experienced Sonar
user reading this..?)

> Also i guess we are measuring line coverage here?

Yes, so it's not a perfect metric. But at least it's a metric we can
watch growing from week to week. ;-)

Andreas

--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)