[recommenders-dev] Simplify installing extensions into code recommenders w/ p2 discovery dialog

Hi recommenders-dev,

I would like to make it much easier to users to figure out about all the other extensions we have  built around code recommenders. Therefore, I’d like to integrate the p2 discovery dialog as used by SVN, Mylyn, and m2e. In particular, I’d like to feature our (IDE-installable) incubator projects there (codesearch, snipmatch, developer activities, args) as well as the crowdsourcing tools we develop at Codetrails.

I created a bug [1] to track discussion on this feature.

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top