[recommenders-dev] Weekly Report

What have i done this week?

Implicit feedback for the Proposal Sorter to allow statistics about how good the sorting was compared to the JDT completion. Already merged in the master branch. A change that also records the sorting of the hippie completion and bare Code Recommenders is in Gerrit. Also, there is a new binary serialization format underway for Jayes. I have also started the second approach to make an evaluation component for the CtrlFlow Miner, which will allow the evaluation of our models. As of now, it simulates the evaluation by resolving the test data artifacts and models, deserializing the models, but then just printing the number of usages that would be used for evaluation if it was for real.

What are my plans for this week?

There are still some open suggestions by Andreas wrt. the serialization format. I will investigate those. Also, the evaluation component needs to be filled with actual content.

Back to the top