[recommenders-dev] [apidocs] breaking change in extension point id

Hi,

there are a couple of incubators that use the API Docs  extension to provide own providers in the Eclipse UI (e.g., codesearch). I just want to give a heads up that I changed the name from

<extension
       point="org.eclipse.recommenders.extdoc.rcp.provider">

to:
<extension
       point="org.eclipse.recommenders.apidocs.rcp.providers">

since we renamed extdoc to apidoc in 2.0 and extension points commonly use plural rather than singular names.

Please look at this changeset [1] for examples how to move to the new id .

Best,
Marcel

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/17511/

Back to the top