[recommenders-dev] Release Review for Code Recommenders 2.0

Greetings Technology-PMC,

we'd like to do our second major release for Code Recommenders: 2.0

The review documentation has been entered into the new projects portal [1]. It's quite comprehensive and may contain some hot points.

The final News and Noteworthy announcements will be done on EclipseCon Europe in two weeks. The latest blog post about the milestone is available here [2]

The milestones have been tested by at least 300 external downloaders in the past 40 days – yet without any major complains. We hope this continues.

So,
hereby I ask the PMC for it's permission to do the Release scheduled for the 28. October.

Regards,
Marcel

Back to the top