[recommenders-dev] [incubator] Please update to non-snapshot version of parent POMs, etc.

Hi all,

this affects everyone working in an incubator:

We just released the final 1.100.0 version of several Code Recommenders
release-engineering files (parent POMs, license headers, Checkstyle
configuration). From now on, there won't be any new 1.100.0-SNAPSHOTs of
said files!

The good news is that in the future your build won't become unstable
when we change things upstream (e.g., by fiddling around with the
Checkstyle rules).

The bad news is that you cannot rely on repo.eclipse.org carrying
SNAPSHOTs forever (only releases are kept forever). So, after 30 days
without a new 1.100.0-SNAPSHOT, your parent POMs won't resolve anymore.

It is thus important that you all switch to a *release* version (i.e.,
1.100.0) of those files now.

I already made the necessary changes for the Livedoc project (it has the
most complicated setup), so you can take [1] as an inspiration for
porting your own POMs. That being said, I am happy to review any POM
changes that wind up in Gerrit.

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/17405/>