[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [recommenders-dev] [snippet editor] Editor fail to open
- From: Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 18:12:12 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Codetrails - the ctrl+space company
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.0.1
> did you make any changes on the target platform recently?
no, the history of targets/kuna/luna.target  is a short one; we
didn't change anything.
> If not, we should clearly investigate this and maybe report issues to
> the xtext guys (if this is something they should fix)
I didn't get exactly what the problem was. Did the Xtext guys recently
add a ("broken") bundle to one of the update sites referenced from our
target platform? If so, fixing the exact version number there might
avoid surprises in the future.
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
The knowledge transfer company
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt
Managing Director: Dr. Marcel Bruch
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 91940