Re: [recommenders-dev] [snippet editor] Editor fail to open

Hi Marcel,

> did you make any changes on the target platform recently?

no, the history of targets/kuna/luna.target [1] is a short one; we
didn't change anything.

> If not, we should clearly investigate this and maybe report issues to
> the xtext guys (if this is something they should fix)

I didn't get exactly what the problem was. Did the Xtext guys recently
add a ("broken") bundle to one of the update sites referenced from our
target platform? If so, fixing the exact version number there might
avoid surprises in the future.

Andreas

[1]
<https://git.eclipse.org/c/recommenders.incubator/org.eclipse.recommenders.snipmatch.git/log/targets/luna/luna.target>